Contributed by Howard Dixon
- 1 16 oz penne, rigatoni or other
- 2 10 oz containers of refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 15 oz container of ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions, drain, and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo Sauce and sour cream; toss with pasta until evenly coated. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly buttered 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread evenly over pasta mixture in baking dish. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese to cover to edges.
- Dust with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Can be made ahead, refrigerated and brought to room temperature before baking.