- 1 can flageolet beans, drained
- ½ lb bacon, fried and crumbled (I use lardons here)
- 2 boiled eggs
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 2T white vinegar
- 2T olive oil
- 1” anchovy paste
- Boil the eggs.
- Cook and crumble bacon.
- Drain and wash beans, put them into a flat dish (au gratin is best). Salt and pepper the beans.
- Spread the crumbled bacon on top.
- Dice or sieve the eggs and spread them on top of the bacon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar with the anchovy paste and mix until well blended. Add the olive oil and whip until emulsified. Pour over beans, bacon and eggs.
Serve warm (as side dish) or cold (as a salad).