- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- Mix ingredients. Press firmly in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 375ºF. Cool.
Omit spices if using pie filling.
- 1 medium can (2 cups) pumpkin
- 1 lb marshmallows
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped or Dream Whip
- Put pumpkin in a large pan. Add 1 lb. package of marshmallows and heat slowly, stirring frequently.
- After marshmallows are melted and blended with the pumpkin, add the spices and salt.
- Cool, and then fold in the whipped cream and spread over the crust.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve with whipped cream and toasted almond slices.
Yield: 15 servings