Makes 2 cups. Preparation time 10 minutes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package of fresh cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of crystallized ginger
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup sugar
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs, orange wedges
- Pulse fresh cranberries in a food processor until minced.
- Transfer minced cranberries to a small bowl.
- Pulse orange and next 4 ingredients in food processor 3 to 5 times or until mixture is finely chopped.
- Stir into cranberries; cover and chill, if desired.
- Garnish, if desired.