- 1¾ cups unsifted flour
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 cup cold margarine
- 12 oz. package of semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shelled walnuts, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- In bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa. Cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Press on bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan
- Bake 15 minutes
- In saucepan, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with sweetened milk and vanilla
- Pour over crust; top with walnuts and remaining chips. Press down firmly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set
- Cut into bars