- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups skim milk
- vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup (2 oz.) grated Gruyère cheese
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 5 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- ⅔ cup (3 oz.) chopped proscuitto
- Place flour and red pepper in bowl. Gradually add milk, blending with a wire whisk until smooth; set aside.
- Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Add milk mixture and cook 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and spinach; stir well.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and prosciutto.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 x 13 casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375ºF for 20 minutes