- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
Mix ingredients. Press firmly into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake 8-10 minutes at 375°. Cool.
- 1 medium can (2 cups) pumpkin
- 1 lb. marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
(Note: omit spices if using pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint heavy whipped cream or Dream Whip
- Almond slices, toasted (sufficient to cover the top)
- Put pumpkin in a large pan.
- Add 1 lb. package of marshmallows and heat slowly, stirring frequently.
- After marshmallows are melted and blended with the pumpkin, add spices and salt.
- Cool… then add the whipped cream and spread over the crust.
- Chill thoroughly. Serve with whipped cream and toasted almonds.