- 12 oz penne pasta
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1½ cups cooked chicken
- 2 small red and yellow peppers
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- basil leaves
Bring enough salted walter in a heavy pot to a rolling boil to cover chicken. Add chicken and bring back to a boil. Do not crowd pieces. Immediately turn off heat and leav pot on its burner for one hour until chicken has cooled.
- Cook pasta. Toss with olive oil. Set aside to cool.
- Cut chicken into small chunks. Cut peppers into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients, except pasta. Add pasta. Chill.