- 2 pounds of small red or multicolored potatoes, cut into eighths
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons of lemon and/or lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly-ground pepper
- 3 thinly-sliced green peppers
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- Bring potatoes and cold water with salt to a boil, covered. Boil for 15 to 17 minutes until tender. Drain and cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon/lime juice, salt, mustard, and ground pepper in a large bowl. Mix in warm potatoes, green onions, and parsley
Serve at room temperature or chilled.