- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- ½ teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ teaspoons ground black pepper
- ½ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Apples and pear slices
- Beat first five ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well-combined. Cover lightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill for up to 3 days).
- Roll cheese mixture into ¾-inch round balls. Roll each ball in bacon. Serve immediately or cover and chiill until ready before serving. Serve with apple and pear slices and grapes.